Home

HDMI laptop to TV sound but no picture

Can't get a picture from TV using HDMI. Sound is fine, but no picture, and in the display settings it dousn't show a second screen, Have tried updating the drivers in Device Manager but still nothing. Not the HDMI cable as it works from iPad. Read somewhere that Bios might need updating but don't know whether it's this (or how to fix) Check that the display is connected to the computer and turned on. Select the correct source on the HDTV monitor or TV. If the display or TV has more than one HDMI input, make sure you select the HDMI port that the HDMI cable is connected to, for example HDMI 2. If you are using a DVI-to-HDMI adapter, select DVI as the source Try using a different HDMI cable. To view 1080p (50p/60p) quality picture on the TV from an external device, make sure to use a High-Speed HDMI cable with the HDMI logo. If possible, try a different device that can output an HDMI video signal using the same connections. If there's still no picture, perform a factory reset If your laptop display resolution is great than the TV can handle you won't get a picture. Set the laptop for extended or 2nd screen. Set that screen to the native resolution of the TV. 1280 x 720.. Right-click on the speaker icon located in the Windows notification area (system tray) and then click on Playback devices. 2. Right-click on HDMI, Digital Audio, High Definition Audio Device or your TV and choose Set as Default Device. 3

Sound but no picture on TV via HDMI - HP Support Community

On the computer, select a lower screen resolution, then check if the image is displayed correctly. Connect a different device (if available) to the HDMI port of the TV to verify it's working properly. If the TV has another HDMI port, connect to it and check if the image is displayed correctly (repeat steps 1.2 to 1.5) HDMI to TV No Sound If you find sound not playing through HDMI after connecting to the TV with an HDMI cable, please follow the steps below to troubleshoot the issue. Step 1: check the HDMI signal format in the settings of Android TV. Press the HOME button Hi all, just connected my G53 up to the TV via HDMI . I get a great picture but no sound. There is no problem with the HDMI cable or TV as my wifes laptop plays video to the TV with the same HDMI cable with no problem. My laptop has played video back in the past with no problem. My G53 has been back to ASUS here in Melb for repairs twice earlier this year and I have not played video back since. 1) Make sure the default settings on Sound are for the laptop speakers. 2) Turn on the TV and make sure that it is showing the HDMI channel that you are going to connect to (not your TV channels). 3) Only AFTER this, connect the laptop to the TV via HDMI. 4) Sound and picture should transfer to TV

How to Transfer Sound from Your Laptop to Your TV through

HDMI is playing sound on my TV but no picture, other than

1. If you don't hear sound or see video, visit Black screen with no sound. Blu-ray players. Blu-ray player. try an HDMI port on another TV. If you can stream on another TV, there may be an issue with the HDMI port on the original TV. Your TV's picture settings may be causing the black screen. For help adjusting these settings, contact your.
  2. al on the TV. Disconnect the HDMI cable from the HDMI Output ter
  3. When you connect your Windows PC to a TV via HDMI cable, you need to select proper Input Source for TV HDMI cable. However, in most cases, this is not enough as it will only result in duplicating your computer screen on the TV screen, but the sound still come through the PC. In order to switch sound from PC to TV as well you would need to do.
  4. Here are some steps to ease you through TV picture loss—from prevention to recognition to next steps when your picture finally does go out.TRANSCRIPTHere's a..
  5. When connecting your computer to an HDMI device, such as a monitor, TV, or surround sound speakers, you might encounter display or sound issues. Use the information in this document to check your settings and troubleshoot problems. Step 1: Use the correct HDMI cable for your HDMI device
  6. es if the issue is with the source device or the HDMI cable. If the sound is heard on another TV, reconnect the source device to the TV and continue with the steps below. Replace the HDMI cable

No picture when I use an HDMI connection Sony US

No PICTURE on TV when connected via HDMI cable Tom's

1. I can connect to TV via HDMI cable and picture is fine but I don't get any sound through TV. I have set HDMI ATI output as the default under playback devices but sound is still via laptop. If I right click HDMI ATI and click Test, I get the following message: The device is being used by another application
  2. I have my sony dvd player hooked up to my sharp roku tv I can hear the sound but no picture? Jvc 50 inch tv no picture sound: I have a lg smart tv has sound but no picture, and the power button want turn blue on tv it stays red: No picture but sound: Picture but no sound when using firestick with amazon prime: I have an Acer laptop with windows.
  3. TV has no sound or picture when connected to a PS5™ with an HDMI cable. No audio when the computer is connected to a TV with an HDMI connection. Pictures and icons in a Windows computer connected by HDMI are enlarged. Unable to display a picture from a computer that is connected to the HDMI input of the TV
  4. utes. Plug the power cords of the device and the TV back into the electrical outlet. Turn on the connected device and TV. 6. Try a different HDMI cable. Maybe the HDMI cable you're using is malfunctioning, or old and unable to perform adequately
  5. I'm having a similar issue in so far as have sound but no picture. However, I'm running DirectTV Now through Apple TV, not Genie. I get images using other Apple TV apps so it is not a HDMI cable issue. I've tried deleting and reinstalling the App, I've restarted my router/internet connection, restarted all devices in fact and still no.
  6. When I hook my laptop up to the TV with a HDMI cable my laptop screen goes dark and the TV only shows the task bar and the desktop background. Sound works. No mouse or actual programs are displayed. I would like to mirror the TV to my desktop. Thank. My laptop is a HP Pavillion Dv7-4285dx running Windows 8 Pro 64 bit

http://www.robabdul.comIf you're not getting sound when you connect your computer to your TV this short video will show you how to get sound on your TV via H.. When I plugg my hdmi cable into my laptop there is no picture on my TV. It was working recently and for some reason it stopped. Is it possible I deleted something that is causing that problem? I can hear a sound when I plug the cable in my laptop but nothing is happening It does not happen on any other player, just Netflix. Though reading the above, I have my you view box connected by a scart lead to my TV. So I tried connecting with an Hdmi cable - oh dear. Got a picture after about 15 seconds, but have no sound.... loll , will unplug the scart tomorrow and restart it and see what it does You can hook your computer to a monitor or TV via HDMI to enjoy a bigger and better view of whatever is on your PC's display. Use the fixes mentioned in this guide if your Windows 10 computer won.

Connected PC with HDMI cable to TV but no sound (3 solutions

I am trying to watch films from my Chromebook on my TV. I have connected by hdmi cable and set my Chromebook to mirror. I get the still image on screens but when i press to watch i get the sound on my TV but no pictures. Both my Chromebook and TV screens go black. Sound but no picture. I have checked and rechecked the lead and that is no problem Having a problem linking my Toshiba laptop to my Sharp Aqous TV via HDMI. The laptop makes the connection noise but the TV shows no picture or sound when turned onto the the assigned input channel. An read mor (a) Turn OFF both TV and laptop (b) Connect cable both ends (c) Turn ON the TV, use TV menu to accept signals from PC (laptop) (d) Turn ON the laptop, go to Display you should see TWO screens (1 and 2), select the TV Turn off laptop and tv. - Unplug all devices hooked up to the tv, then plug laptop into the hdmi using the hdmi cable, then turn on tv and turn on laptop. - If that does not work, you can then turn..

Unable to display a picture from a computer that is

1. I have sound but no picture. Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV? Only hdmi cable from spectrum box, and hdmi cable fire stick. Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently? No
  2. Most likely you have a bad led or Leds in the panel. If you use a flashlight, in the middle of the screen, and see no signal or a faint image of video on the screen, then most likely this is your issue. Luckily the boards are cheap on eBay and you can confirm this is the issue for about $30
  3. I can connect my tv to my macbook pro through a HDMI cable and the picture shows up perfectly. However, the sound goes through my laptop speakers and not through the tv. When I go into Preferences --> sound --> output, there is not option to select for the hdmi, just the internal speakers
  4. The problem is likely that your games have not been switched to the correct sound device after connecting to the TV. A quick fix for this is to go into Sounds and set the HDMI output as the default Sound Device then relaunch the game or Steam. Test Steam after changing the setting by launching in Big Picture mode. #
  5. The problem could be anywhere from your PC, the HDMI cable, to your monitor or TV. Start by plugging your HDMI to another PC. If the issue persists, then the cable or your monitor/TV is likely to be the issue; if not, then the PC might be the issue. Also, try using another HDMI cable that is known to be functioning

This really is too much info for a help post,compounded by the fact your using a faulty laptop to try and accomplish this:-D A picture is worth a thousand words though. Right I've read again just confirm this is now the problem,forget the old TV for a second. You connect-HD laptop >< via hdmi >< HD Converter box > component > HD plasma = No picture The picture is fine but there's no sound, it says that the 'Spatial sound' is off and doesn't give me an option to turn the sound on for anything but headphones No sound using TV as monitor with HDMI cable Solved - Windows 10 Forum

Connect the HDMI cable to the Laptop and the TV. Make sure the TV was OFF then Power it on so that the TV will then SEE the HDMI connection. On the Laptop go to Start > Control Panel > Sounds > Right click on the Digital Output Device and set it as default No picture on the TV when connected to an Audio/Video device using an analog cable. No sound when a cable box is connected to the AV receiver using an HDMI cable. The A/V Receiver or Soundbar Does Not Send the 4K Signal to the TV Using an HDMI Connection The picture was fantastic on my Philips LCD tv but no sound. Fortunately, I bought two cables so as a court of last resort I switched cables and voila there was stereo sound. I'm sure there are configuration problems on many systems but my problem was simply the HDMI cable Not all computers have an HDMI port. Some older computer may use a VGA or DVI cable. You can connect these to the HDMI port of a TV using an adapter and a separate audio cable. If you are using a laptop that does not have an HDMI or other video-out port, you can purchase a USB-to-HDMI adapter

No sound or audio from the source device when connected to the TV with an HDMI cable No computer audio when playing a Blu-ray movie with DTS HD Master Audio on an external TV via HDMI. Unable to display a picture from a computer that is connected to the HDMI input of the TV I have the same problem with Dell Studio Laptop 1737 and RCA 32 high def TV - get picture but no sound. The Control Panel / Sound / Manage Audio Devices shows the Digital Output Device (HDMI), and I set that as default, but under the Configuration button, Test does not produce a sound thru TV speakers I have Dell Latitude E6230. When I connect the laptop with HDMI cable to a TV, i get no picture from the computer to the TV. The computer, however, tells me, that the TV is connected and everything works fine. I have two screenshots for you: Laptop recognizes the TV, but there's just no picture 1) Make sure the default settings on Sound are for the laptop speakers. 2) Turn on the TV and make sure that it is showing the HDMI channel that you are going to connect to (not your TV channels, for example HDMI 3). 3) Only AFTER this, connect the laptop to the TV via HDMI. 4) Sound and picture should transfer to TV [C]: HDMI cable (not supplied) Turn on the TV first, then turn on the computer. NOTE: At this point, the input has not been switched to the computer, therefore the picture from the connected computer is not displayed. If you turn on the connected computer first while the TV's power is off or standby, the computer screen may not be displayed.

Does HDMI Carry Audio? How To Troubleshoot HDMI No Soun

When i connect it to my tv i get a picture but the sound is not transmitted to my tv. When i check in my audio settings to see if the sound output is set to HDMI, I cant change it and will only let me pick the laptops speakers as audio output. I have tested my USB-C hub on another computer (Yoga 700) which worked flawlessly But back to the laptop, when I first had the computer, I plugged it into the TV and had video but no sound. I accidentally pulled the HDMI without unplugging anything and none of the equipment liked it to much when that happened. Now when I plug the laptop into the TV I have no video, although after further studying I have gotten the sound to work I get picture but no sound through the TV which is what I require as I don't plan to use speakers. If I plug the cable box in through the same HDMI cord connected to the Samsung TV I get pic and sound through the TV no problem. I've gone through the main menu>HDMI options>ARC on /off I feel in every possible combination but still no sound Television Has No Sound Answer 4: Make sure there is not a pair of headphones connected to the TV audio out jack on the side or front of your TV.. Television Has No Sound Answer 5: Check all of the cables that are connected into the back of your TV.(it is possible the TV was moved slightly and a cable has become disconnected or loose) Television Has No Sound Answer 6: If you have a receiver or.

sound on tv with hdmihow to setup pc to get sound on tvhdmi sound on tvConnect computer to TV with HDMI with soundhow to play sound from hdmi to tvhow to con.. No picture but has sound. Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV? Yes my cable box, we have XFINITY /comcast. Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently? No TV has no sound or picture when connected to a PS5™ with an HDMI cable. No audio when the computer is connected to a TV with an HDMI connection. Pictures and icons in a Windows computer connected by HDMI are enlarged. Unable to display a picture from a computer that is connected to the HDMI input of the TV To place your TV as a sound output device default must do the following. Right click on the sound icon on the Windows desktop > Playback devices. If your TV is already connected to the HDMI image should appear. Select the TV and you click the button Set Default. Save changes and check the sound en your TV

Non-HDMI Sound Sound attained by a non-HDMI cable must be obtained from your laptop's headphone or S/PDIF jacks. The headphone jack will give you stereo sound, while the S/PDIF jack will give you 5.1 surround sound. You may set your default sound jack by going to Start > Control Panel > Sound. Setting Up a Recording Devic When I connect my Lenovo laptop to the television via HDMI, I see a picture but have no sound on the television. I've googled for hours but no solution worked. When I open the playback devices via the sound menu, no HDMI output is displayed, only Speakers - Realtek High Definition Audio. I have already activated Show deactivated and separated devices by right-clicking, but it only shows me.

HDMI connection picture but no sound [solved

My TV is a 55″ Smart LED/LCD HDTV. Made by Vizio. The TV picture has gone out but sound still works. Screen is NOT cracked. The screen is black. TV powers on. The LED light comes on briefly. Screen sometimes flickers. The screen flickers in a dark room for a split moment. Turning the TV Flat Screen HDTV Has Sound But No Picture - Screen Is Not Cracked Read More A forum user (epitomeofcait) on tomshardware.com, recently posted his problem of not playing sound on TV through HDMI connected to his ASUS laptop whose OS was 8.1. I am running Windows 8.1. I have an ASUS Q550L notebook (can see all the specs here: Asus 15.6″ TouchScreen Laptop Intel Core i7 8GB Memory 1TB Hard Drive Q550LF-BSI7T21 - Best. Fix HDMI No Sound in Windows 10 When Connect to TV - No HDMI Audio Device Detected.You pull the plug, reconnect, reinstall drivers etc and experiment with di.. Lately, when I connect my Dell 5559 laptop to my TV using an HDMI cable no sound comes from the tv speakers. This is a recent development ; the first few times the connection worked, with sound coming through the tv and controllable by the tv remote. The only thing I recall doing one day was usin.. The picture is fabulous, but after hours of reading Dell help pages, ensuring it's not the cable and tweaking every setting advised, still no joy in getting audio from the TV. I've seen these features demonstrated on TV shows or ads, and people seem to just connect the HDMI cable and they are good to go

Connect laptop to tv via HDMI, picture but no sound AVForum

I finally figured out the secret to getting sound through to my TV when playing a movie from iTunes on my laptop via HDMI. Step1- Start the movie on the laptop with nothing plugged in (HDMI or audio). Make sure it isn't set on full screen yet. Step2- plug audio from receiver or TV into headphone jack on laptop. So now- black screen on TV but. HDMI: Blank screen on TV Make sure your laptop display settings is configured to use your second screen either in extended mode or in the cloned mode. Try pressing the windows+P shortcut on windows and check your display settings as shown below. Click on Detect button to see if the newly connected HDMI monitors and TVs are recognized by windows previous LCD TV had no problems. I'm trying to connect a sony media centre vgx - xl201 (running win XP) to a Panasonic TXL42d25b. LED TV. Tried setting audio HMDI as default ouptput device (makes no difference) The panasonic has 4 hdmi - tried all of them. Tried other cables known to work. Tried other equipment which produced sound Sounds like you are only transferring the video signal and not the sound signal. You will have to link the sound from the laptop via the sound out put to the TV. You will have to see what kind of sound input jack your TV has before you go out and buy a cable to link the two for sound No picture or sound when playing camera or camcorder content on a TV via HDMI connection Sound from TV speakers is not in sync with the picture via HDMI Picture from a device that is connected by HDMI does not display in 4K (50p/60p)

(Only 'HDMI IN 2; jack on the back of the TV supports Audio R/L input) Case 2. When PC graphic card supports S/PDIF connection between PC sound card, do either of the following: Note: If customers do not know their PC graphic card specification, they need to contact the manufacturer of their PC or check the graphic card user manual The picture transfers fine, but the sound is an issue. I'm running from my laptop to TV via HDMI, and the sound usually projects through the tv once I plug the cable in. The solution I found was to open the Device Manager, and down at the bottom of the list, under system devices, I found that the High Definition Audio Controller was. I have a HP laptop and have bought a HDMI cabel, connected to TV and no sound.... you need to go to control pannel and sound. Click on the option underneath SPDIF Interface (well thats what mine says!) and set as default

Fix #15

I have same problem. My TV has a sound but no picture. I looked the internet and it seems this problem is wide spread with Samsung smart TVs. my Tv is 2 years in November just passed. Can some one let me know what I can do? Many thanks DVI and HDMI are pin for pin compatible, there is no difference between the two interfaces that would be a root cause for this issue. Likewise, the HDMI cable is just a cable, it cannot be causing this issue either. It will be the handshaking routine, which has done an auto setup of your PC and monitor to a signal type your TV does not accept Let us know if only your picture turns off or if you lose sound as well and if the picture comes back on. You do want to try to reset your TV. Unplug it and push and hold the power button for about 30sec-1min then plug it in while holding the power button depressed A WINDOWS laptop, not a Mac. Hook it up HDMI and see if you can get an image that way. If the laptop works perfectly, but nothing else does, then it's likely a HDCP issue If your source is not HDMI CEC compliant, turn on the TV and switch to the HDMI input. Turn on your source. If you are sure you have selected the correct input or channel but still have no picture and sound; Try resetting the TV by unplugging it from the power outlet for 30 seconds

How to Fix HDMI Output Problems in Windows 10

Black screen with sound - Help Cente

Really not a good solution for this because when using 3.5 mm you only get analog sound compared with HDMI wich sends digital. You should connect your Mac with only HDMI to TV and from the TV to soundbar a Optical cable. Then you got both video and sound digital (e.g. if you plugged your laptop into HDMI 3, use your TV's remote to switch to HDMI 3.) You should see your desktop or screen appear on the TV—though it may not look right Now when you connect your HDMI cable between your laptop and TV, sound should come from monitor or TV again. Fix #9. This particular solution is for all users having problem with integrated default Intel drivers. For example you have no sound on HDMI TV when connected to Windows 10 on an Acer E5-571 laptop HDMI CABLE CONNECTION TO TV A video component indicates a cable box, apple tv box, android tv box, sat box, dvd, blu-ray, xbox, or playstation. Sound but no picture on TV? Check here for a solution for all TVs including GE, Sony, Samsung, LG, Haier, Toshiba, Hitachi, Vizio, and Panasonic Televisions

No picture from my video device when using an HDMI

TV Screen Is Black - Powers ON But No Picture. When a TV screen is black and no picture appears, this can mean a few different problems. Here is the easiest things to check first to know if you have a simple problem or an issue that requires replacing parts in your TV Keep the HDMI source connected to your TV and make a separate audio connection from your device to the the TV until you can determine the problem with the receiver. If the problem is the HDMI input on the audio receiver, you may still be able to use the receiver's audio inputs to transmit sound from your HDMI device An HDMI output on your laptop or computer feeds high-definition video and audio into a compatible display via an HDMI input on your TV. You can use HDMI cables to mirror the display and sound on a computer to a TV, and you'll also find these input/output ports on projectors, cable boxes, and AV receivers

Samsung HW-N400 &#39;TV Mate&#39; Soundbar review | TechRadarAnyCast M4 Plus Wireless TV Dongle - Airplay, DLNA, Miracast

I disconnecetd the lead and reconnected but still no picture or sound on the TV. I tested the HDMI cable and Tv input by connecting the lead to my XBOX and it worked perfectly. When i connect the lead to the laptop the screen goes blank for a second and i hear the connection sound as normal however no picture on the TV using the Netflix viedo player. I get a picture, but no sound. You already knew that, though. I am using Input 4 on my TV, which is set aside for HDMI Use the following guide to determine how to resolve a TV with sound but no picture. 1. Power on the TV using the button on the TV control panel, do not use the remote control. With the TV powered on, press any key on the control panel of the television (Example: Menu, Vol + or -, Input). HDMI PC or Laptop Component A/V Composite DVI - HDMI.

Dell Latitude E7240 Ultrabook (Grade 2 Refurbished

Sometimes, you do net get display on TV set after firmware or software update on DISH-TV receiver/set-top box. If that is the case, you can open your dish-TV settings and set it to factory-reset to regain the display. HDMI converters. Most of us use converter cables to convert the DVI signals to HDMI or vice-versa Sound & Audio: no sound through tv via hdmi, sound plays through laptop speakers (idt Yesterday I installed a new external hard drive - following the installation - my sound no longer played through my television (video is fine, HDMI connection) and sound now comes ONLY through the laptop speakers Inspect the HDMI port connections and see if the cable is correctly fixed in the port. If that is not that case, then plug the cable in the port again making sure that it is not loosely fit. Check the HDMI cable to see if there are any physical damages. You can easily do it by using the cable to connect another PC with its monitor or TV It still has a good picture. It has several HDMI connections. I have WiFi so I can access any channel basically through a computer or through Roku and Amazon Fire on the TV. Just no sound. What is the best (or easiest) way to add sound back to the TV? By hooking up a computer and using it's speakers? Or through a tablet

• Carpentry Algonquin College.
  • Smoke simulation After Effects.
  • Control game missing audio.
  • Check if object is null Java 8.
  • Michael Hutchence children.
  • World Population 2011.
  • HP Pavilion g series Windows 7.
  • Maine State Police Special Investigations Unit.
  • Fluarix Tetra 2021 price Philippines.
  • Escrow officer commission structure.
  • Thermos project grade 7.
  • Shadow vanishing point.
  • Quaker Oat so Simple Golden Syrup calories.
  • How to find Ghost Ship Wind Waker.
  • FRED M1 Money supply.
  • Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime battery mAh.
  • Olive Garden Minestrone soup calories.
  • Free calls Canada review.
  • Cardinal only bird feeder.
  • Get passphrase from private key.
  • BHO extraction tools.
  • Fullmetal alchemist: brotherhood season 2 summary.
  • Vespa Primavera 125 ET3.
  • Palace Resorts.
  • LabelMe.
  • Marketing to over 55s.
  • UBreakiFix iPad screen repair cost.
  • Carbonic acid benefits.
  • Bootstrap CDN.
  • How to calculate energy of a photon.
  • How to know when baby has finished breastfeeding.
  • How to brighten a photo without Photoshop.
  • Daycare Amstelveen.
  • PC Breakout games.
  • Prepaway reviews Reddit.
  • Health facility Surveyor jobs.
  • Samsung i9000 firmware 4.1.2 download.
  • University of Southern California out of state tuition.
  • Nutritional requirements for 1 7 year olds.
  • San Miguel de Allende crime news 2020.
  • YouTube Partner Program countries.